Coupon CMS Review: Best PHP Script to Start a Coupon Site
Do you want to start a coupon/deals site in your niche market, and looking for a great script to start with? Do you want a CMS other than WordPress? As you might know the truth, WordPress is native only for blogging purpose, so it’s not that easy or user-friendly for Coupon sites.
If So, I’m going to introduce you a PHP script called Coupon CMS, that is native built for coupon or deals sites. I found great features in Coupon CMS while running my own coupon site with it and I prefer it over WordPress.
Coupons CMS is perfect for people who want to start a new coupons/deals website, having almost all the essential features one can need to run a coupon site. Check out the top features you might be interested to know in Coupon CMS below.
You can check Coupon CMS demo here…
Top Features of Coupon CMS:
- It has inbuilt SEO
- It has Popup plugin
- It has user management with social login
- Coupon CMS have Powerful admin panel
- Able to add sub-administrators (administrators have full control of sub-administrators options)
- Manage Categories, Stores, and Coupons
- Coupon CMS is SEO Friendly
- Coupon CMS is secure
- Manage Online Sessions
- Manage Pages (add, edit, delete, publish-unpublish)
- Able to publish products with discounts
- Referral Program (give points to users who invite their friends)
- Cashback system (ready to track sales and reward users with points)
- Able to publish printable coupons
- Ready to install other languages with just one click
- Export/Import coupons, Import/Export stores
- Newsletter System (visitor can subscribe and confirm subscription via email. Also they can unsubscribe and confirm this via email). Administrators can choose if email confirmation is or not required.
- Reviews System (visitor can write reviews about stores that you have). The visitor can also rate stores when adding reviews.
- Suggestions (able to receive suggestions from visitors or store owners)
- Manage Users (add, edit, delete, verify-unverify, ban, send email)
- Manage Subscribers (edit, delete, verify-unverify, import, export)
- Clicks report (see how visitors leave the website and where they go, graphic also)
- Reward System (administrators can manage rewards, and people claim requests)
- Themes System (it’s so easy to create a new theme for Coupons CMS, built-in forms such as login_form(), register_form(), contact_form(), etc.)
- Coupons CMS allows you to ban a user automatically after a defined number of fail attempts. You can choose after how many attempts to ban and for how long.
- Widgets (there are 13 different widgets)
- FEED (you can import coupons and stores/brands from an external source, this can be done automatically using Cron jobs)
- Responsive designs
- Rich Snippets for search engines
- Able to ban users or IP addresses. (administrators can ban an IP address temporary or permanent, also able to restrict only Login and/or Register. Or restrict entire site and redirect to other websites)
- Commission Junction API Plugin Available
The free plugins you’ll get with Coupon CMS:
- Pop-up Plugin
- Slider Plugin
- Stripe Plugin
So, these are the top features in Coupon CMS, and not only this, but you’ll get an excellent dedicated support by the author for free to fix any issue you encounter while creating your new coupon site. Also, you’ll get free lifetime update of the product — that means, its author is consistently dedicated to including new features in Coupon CMS, which you’ll get free of cost in future if you buy it today. If you have any pre-purchase query related to Coupon CMS, you can ask author in the comment section at product page here.